In essence T cells are the key to cancer immune surveillance.
THE POWER OF T CELL RECEPTOR SCIENCE
Our complex immune system evolved to defend the body from pathogens such as bacteria and viruses but it can also be harnessed to fight cancerous and pre-cancerous cells. Its most potent weapons are T cells which can track down abnormal cells and eliminate them through the utilization of T cell receptors (TCRs) – clusters of proteins on every T cell that identify specific antigens displayed on the outside of cells.
At CBI, we are expanding the possibilities for cancer patients by fully engaging the T-cell receptor (TCR) complex which identifies tumor cells and directs the immune system to fight them.
At CBI, we have a bold vision – to help cure cancer by using our immune system in a more natural way. As a GLP research organization with a commitment to excellence and duty to science, CBI rises to today’s challenges by offering preclinical immunotherapy services, including bi-specific T cell engagers (BiTE) antibody testing, engineered T cells (CAR-T, TCR-T, etc.) efficacy, toxicology, and PK studies using xenograft and syngeneic tumor models.
CBI leads TRuC-T cell product candidate targeting solid tumors, gavocabtagene autoleucel (“gavo-cel”), is currently being studied in a a clinical trial to treat patients with:
• mesothelin-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
• ovarian cancer
• malignant pleural/peritoneal mesothelioma
- Preliminary studies
- Definitive study
- Three antibody concentrations
- 37 tissues
- Three different human subjects
- Extensive controls
- Slide evaluation and interpretation
- Internal peer review
- In vitro cross-reactivity
- In vivo binding of test articles
- Analysis of potential treatment-related effects
- Potential immune complex deposition in kidneys
- Monoclonal preclinical safety
- Clinical trial support
- Entry criteria
- Final Report
Contact Comparative Biosciences, Inc. to discuss a scientific study program for T Cell Receptor Science Studies and Services.
Comparative Biosciences, Inc. · Phone: 408.738.9260
– CUSTOM T CELL RECEPTOR SCIENCE STUDIES UPON REQUEST –