Dermal Pharmacokinetics at CBI
CBI provides a range of dermal pharmacology and dermal pharmacokinetics capabilities across a spectrum of indications that ensure reliable results in the drug discovery and translation process. Assessment and analysis modalities are fine-tuned to meet the specific requirements demanded in each targeted area of scientific investigation. We are well versed niche dermal disease indications and have strong in house capabilities for assessing dermal tissue.
Our 20,000 sqft. vivarium has the capabilities to support a high volume of small and large animals for your preclinical program. To address dermal pharmacokinetics specifically, we have years of experience working in dermal models of evaluation in pigs, mice, rats, guinea pigs, and rabbits. We have industry standard validated models ready to use for your drug development program.
Have any additional questions? Contact us today!
- Anti-infective studies
- Arthritis and immune mediated
- Botulinum toxin studies
- Cardiovascular pharmacology
- Fibrotic diseases
- Inflammation pharmacology
- Metabolic diseases
- Ocular pharmacology
- Oncology and xenograft studies
- Otic pharmacology
- Specialized, customized or surgical pharmacology
- Stem cell and nanoparticle pharmacology
- Translational studies
All Studies Include
- Clinical chemistry reviewed and interpreted by a board-certified pathologist
- Complete and comprehensive documentation
- Experienced, highly trained study directors
- High-quality reports
- Pathology performed in-house by a board-certified pathologist
- Rapid report preparation