Immunohistochemistry Services at CBI
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) is a key tool in both early research and later stage development. The histology laboratory at CBI is skilled in the histologic preparation of specialized tissues from a range of both common and unusual research and discovery models in both a non-GLP and GLP environment.
We offer industry leading down time in conducting such experiments. Our state of the art histopathology laboratory is built to handle a wide range of research projects, ranging from exploratory research to high volume experiments. We are capable of handling both animal and human tissue and have years of experience conducting studies in both.
Services offered at CBI
- Standard IHC on tissues from all species from fixed and frozen tissues and cytospin preparations
- IHC staining method development, verification, and validation
- In Situ Hybridization and Human Y Chromosome Staining
- Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Tissue whole mounts with IHC or IF
- Tissue Cross Reactivity Studies
- Histomorphometry and Digital Image Analysis
- Human, primate, and animal tissue bank (fixed and frozen)
CBI can develop or accommodate other specific or modified stains and/or procedures. We are adding new antibodies frequently, so contact us to request a specific antibody.
Book a study with us! Contact us today!