Immunohistochemistry (IHC) is a key tool in both early research and later stage development. The histology laboratory at CBI is skilled in the histologic preparation of specialized tissues from a range of both common and unusual research and discovery models in both a non-GLP and GLP environment.
Services offered at CBI
- Standard IHC on tissues from all species from fixed and frozen tissues and cytospin preparations
- IHC staining method development, verification, and validation
- In Situ Hybridization and Human Y Chromosome Staining
- Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Tissue whole mounts with IHC or IF
- Tissue Cross Reactivity Studies
- Histomorphometry and Digital Image Analysis
- Human, primate, and animal tissue bank (fixed and frozen)
CBI can develop or accommodate other specific or modified stains and/or procedures. We are adding new antibodies frequently, so contact us to request a specific antibody.