Accelerate the development of your new dermatology drug, biologic or device with our dermatological study services. Our team has unique and extensive expertise in all phases of the drug development process for preclinical contract dermatology studies for small and large molecules, irritants, carcinogens and dermal devices.
Your studies can be conducted in any species. In fact, our team has more than 10 years’ experience selecting optimal models for dermatologic toxicology, efficacy, pharmacokinetics and pharmacology studies.
We offer a variety of contract dermal toxicology studies to accelerate the development of therapeutic and device candidates, including small and large molecules, metals, stem cells, nanoparticles and devices.
Specialized Methods of Assessment
- Immunohistochemistry assays
- Laser Doppler for blood flow
- Silhouette photography
Dermal Toxicology Studies
- Acute dermal toxicity studies
- Acute single or multiple dose dermal toxicity studies
- Two-week dermal toxicity studies
- Four-week dermal toxicity studies (with or without recovery period)
- Three-, six-, or 12-month dermal toxicity studies (with or without recovery period)
- Two-year oncogenicity dermal studies
Specialized dermal toxicology
- Acute perivascular irritation studies
- DTH and hypersensitization studies
- Phototoxicity and ultraviolet light studies
- Skin irritation studies to intact or abraded skin
- Buehler method
- Co-carcinogenicity dermal studies
- Botulinum studies